Property Administrator - Full-Time Office
We are seeking a highly organized, friendly and sharp Property Administrator in our San Mateo, California office. This position is a full-time onsite office position. We offer competitive pay and benefits. The candidate would be primarily responsible for the day-to-day function of Class A Office Building in San Mateo and a portfolio of industrial buildings in San Leandro as it relates to tenant and client needs, as well as vendor services. The daily operational agenda would include facilitating the overall general maintenance of the properties, in addition to interacting with tenants to ensure their needs are being met. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual that has the following qualifications with a desire to grow with the company.
||San Mateo, CA
|Posting Start Date:
||Job responsibilities include:
- Receive tenant phone calls and respond to requests/needs in a timely manner.
- Correspond via letters and emails with tenants and vendors.
- Conduct periodic inspections of buildings and tenant spaces. Meet with tenants to ensure their satisfaction and monitor space needs.
- Field maintenance requests, prepare completion report and monitor progress of pending requests.
- Ensure tenant insurance accuracy and adherence.
- Maintain tenant contact list.
- Conduct general administrative duties for Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager and Senior Property Manager.
- Process all new tenant move-ins and move-outs from start to finish.
- Abstract lease documents for review.
- Prepare and track construction contracts, expenditure authorizations, purchase orders, and tenant billbacks.
- Verify accuracy of rent roll each month. Verify aged delinquency reporting.
- Verify rent payments are made on a timely basis and follow-up when necessary.
- Code all invoices for payment and obtain proper approvals. Verify accuracy on General Ledger vs. budget.
- Assist with obtaining pricing in preparation for annual budgets.
- Set up, or assist in setting up, all vendor contracts for management of the properties. Maintain accurate records of those contracts, including renewals, if required, and documentation of proof of insurance coverage by vendors.
- Maintain vendor contact list.
- Meet onsite as needed with vendors to facilitate access and repair and maintenance requests.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma required, minimum two years of college or vocational education preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in property management, or equivalent industry training.
- California Real Estate License is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks, with possibility of interruptions, and to reprioritize work on a regular basis, along with the flexibility to respond to changing needs and requests.
- Excellent organizational talent with great attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer; Windows based software is required.
- Knowledge of Yardi, MRI, Kardin, AvidPay and general accounting and or real estate software a plus.
- General math knowledge.
- General construction knowledge is helpful.
- Ability to meet deadlines with little or no supervision.
||This listing expires on: 6/8/2022