Property Administrator - Full-Time
We are seeking a highly organized, friendly and sharp Property Administrator in our Pleasanton, California office. This position is full-time with potential for a partially remote schedule. We offer competitive pay and benefits. The candidate would be primarily responsible for the day-to-day function of and a portfolio of industrial buildings in the San Francisco, South San Francisco, Peninsula and East Bay Area as it relates to tenant and client needs, as well as vendor services. The daily operational agenda would include facilitating the overall general maintenance of the properties, in addition to interacting with tenants to ensure their needs are being met. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual that has the following qualifications with a desire to grow with the company.
|Posting Start Date:
- Receive tenant phone calls and respond to requests/needs in a timely manner.
- Correspond via letters and emails with tenants and vendors.
- Conduct periodic inspections of buildings and tenant spaces. Meet with tenants to ensure their satisfaction and monitor space needs.
- Field maintenance requests, prepare completion report and monitor progress of pending requests.
- Ensure tenant insurance accuracy and adherence.
- Maintain tenant contact list.
- Conduct general administrative duties for Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager and Senior Property Manager.
- Process all new tenant move-ins and move-outs from start to finish.
- Abstract lease documents for review.
- Prepare and track construction contracts, expenditure authorizations, purchase orders, and tenant billbacks.
- Verify accuracy of rent roll each month. Verify aged delinquency reporting.
- Verify rent payments are made on a timely basis and follow-up when necessary.
- Code all invoices for payment and obtain proper approvals. Verify accuracy on General Ledger vs. budget.
- Assist with obtaining pricing in preparation for annual budgets.
- Set up, or assist in setting up, all vendor contracts for management of the properties. Maintain accurate records of those contracts, including renewals, if required, and documentation of proof of insurance coverage by vendors.
- Maintain vendor contact list.
- Meet onsite as needed with vendors to facilitate access and repair and maintenance requests.
||This listing expires on: 6/8/2022