Position Information Message
This role is responsible for all day-to-day, administrative, and accounting aspects necessary for the efficient operation and management of a portfolio of buildings including tenant/vendor relations, lease administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting and team support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Set up new files (i.e. lease, vendor, accounting)
- Code and/or approve invoices for payment; obtain/complete and process accounting forms as required (i.e. W-9 form)
- Maintain current Certificates of Insurance for all tenants and vendors; point of contact for outsourced insurance vendor; monitor insurance status regularly to insure compliance
- Assist with validation and/or input of lease abstract information
- Keep up tenant contact information
- Management of day-to-day vendor performance; inspect buildings on an ongoing basis to ensure functionality
- Follow up and expedite collection of all accounts receivable (i.e. rent) as necessary; review charges with tenant when invoice is in dispute or needs clarification
- Review aged delinquency report and tenant’s lease for late charge calculations and apply late charges to accounts
- Review and send correspondence; rent increase letters, commencement letters, etc. in a timely manner
- Maintain rent roll and lease files in system; review for accuracy monthly
- Prepare and/or assist in preparation of monthly financial and variance reports
- Maintain a working knowledge of lease agreements and administration of related documents
- Prepare and/or assist in annual budget preparation and year-end reconciliations
- Assist in negotiating, preparation, and maintenance of standard service contracts
- Coordinate moves of tenants in and out of the building
- Coordinate special events (i.e. broker open house, etc.)
- Special projects as requested
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
||Harvest Properties Inc
|Posting Start Date:
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, committed and team-oriented.
- Must have very good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills required.
Undergraduate degree required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Competent in accounting systems.
- Ability to use other software programs as required
||This listing expires on: 8/5/2021