Assistant Property Manager
A rewarding career in commercial property management with RiverRock will bring out your best qualities. If you like to learn, to communicate, to engage with people and satisfy clients, and have a taste for financial matters and accounting, consider joining RiverRock, a client-focused company that succeeds by providing premier customer service.
We are currently looking for experienced Assistant Property Managers
who will assist our General Manager in Downtown Oakland.
This is a regular full-time position helping the General Manager oversee a Class-A office building. Successful candidate should have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Tenant and vendor management
- Property inspections
- Accounts payable
- Service contract management,
- Insurance compliance
- Project coordination
- Tenant billing
- Tenant move-in and move-outs
- Word, Excel skills a must
- Yardi experience desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required
- Must be customer service oriented
- At least 2 years’ commercial property management experience
- Current California Real Estate License
In addition, the Assistant Property Manager will assist our General Manager with:
- Annual budgets
- CAM reconciliations
- Monthly property financials
Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off. Please respond with resume.