Start Date: 2/15/2024 3:00 PM PST
End Date: 2/15/2024 5:30 PM PST
Venue Name: Oakland City Center Conference Center Location:
500 12th Street, Suite 105
Oakland, CA United States 94612
BOMA Oakland/East Bay
Registration for this event has closed. Please contact Member Services Coordinator Gabriel Escobedo for assistance.
Backpack to Briefcase:
Are you ready to take your common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliation skills to the next level? This session is designed to help commercial property professionals further understand the process for capturing tenant’s shares of taxes, insurance, and other operating expenses. We will review foundational concepts from our previous CAM sessions and share best practices from highly regarded industry professionals. In addition, we will be diving into case studies and several practice reconciliations to give participants useful tools for future reconciliations.
Emerging Professionals looking to expand their knowledge about the CAM process or for best practices.
2:45 PM: Check-in
3:00-4:10 PM: Presentation with speakers
4:10 - 4:30 PM: Questions and Discussion
4:30-5:30 pm: Networking - Nearby
Kelly Lynch has worked in the commercial real estate industry for over 20 years. She currently is the Vice President of Northern California Operations for Overton Moore Properties where she oversees all operations for their Northern California industrial portfolio. Prior to joining Overton Moore Properties, Kelly was a General Manager with Cushman & Wakefield in the San Francisco Bay Area where she was responsible for overseeing a portfolio of approx. 3 million square feet of commercial property, including office, industrial, retail, and mixed use for clients such as New York Life, UBS, and Clarion.
Kelly’s deep knowledge of property operations and financial reporting, along with her honest and direct approach to managing both her teams and properties, has helped her build a reputation of trust and integrity in the industry. In partnership with ownership, she helps identify opportunities for more efficient operational processes to help achieve investment goals. Kelly also enjoys working with emerging professionals to share her experience and knowledge to help support the next generation of commercial industry leaders.
- California Real Estate Salespersons License
- Executive Board Past President, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Oakland/East Bay
- Commercial Real Estate Alliance for Tomorrow’s Employees (CREATE) program instructor at both San Francisco State University and Merritt College
- BOMA Oakland/East Bay Outstanding Principal Member of the Year 2017
- BOMA Oakland/East Bay Emergency Preparedness Committee Founding Chair 2014 -2017
Nicole is currently an Associate Director with Cushman & Wakefield overseeing a large portfolio which includes over 9M sqft of commercial office, industrial and retail space around the Bay Area. Nicole is responsible for the oversight and management of the corresponding teams for these portfolios along with contributing to the Northern California leadership team.
Prior to her role as Associate Director, Nicole was part of the management team for multiple prominent high-rise towers in San Francisco and Oakland.
Nicole has always had a drive for learning and continuing her education. After making the decision to complete graduate school for her MBA, Nicole made the switch to Commercial Real Estate, where she quickly developed a passion for the industry. Her strengths include financial analysis, strategic management, and leadership.
She is an active member of multiple industry associations and currently serves as the BOMA OEB Board President.
- BOMA Oakland/East Bay – 2024 Board President, 2023 Board Vice President, Board of Director Member since 2020
- Oakland Uptown Business District – 2023 Board Treasurer, Board of Directors Member since 2019
- CREATE – 2023 Board Member
- Board Member for Urban University (an Oakland, CA based non-profit that supports job training and placement for low-income single mothers)
Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.
- Master of Business Administration, California State University Long Beach
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, DePaul University