2019 Pacific Southwest BOMA Emerging Young Leaders Scholarship
- By: admin
- On: 02/01/2019 18:36:27
- In: Emerging (Young) Professionals
- Comments: 0
Apply for the 2019 Pacific Southwest BOMA Emerging Young Leaders Scholarship for a trip to the BOMA International Annual Conference. Applications are due February 19.BOMA International's Annual Conference and Expo is an event that will take your career to the next level. There you'll meet the most important people in the commercial real estate industry on June 22–25. See the latest innovative products and services designed to make your building run more efficiently and get your tenancy to max capacity. You'll learn from the best by day with plenty of opportunities for evening networking. In just three days you'll gain the momentum you need to optimize your building operations and elevate your career.
BOMA Oakland/East Bay members are encouraged to apply for the Pacific Southwest BOMA Emerging Young Leaders Scholarship for a trip to the annual conference. The scholarship scope includes reimbursement up to $2,500 for 2019 full conference registration, up to three nights of hotel and travel (to and from the conference location) to facilitate attendance at the 2019 BOMA International Annual Every Building Conference & Expo in Salt Lake City. Applications are due February 19.
- Applicant must have less than 5 years' experience in the commercial real estate industry (in the property management or service provider field).
- Applicant must be a member involved in the Owner/Manager BOMA business functions as defined within their local BOMA.
- Applicant's Owner/Manager BOMA membership must be within the Pacific Southwest Region (PSW), defined as a BOMA located in Arizona, California, Hawaii or Nevada.
- Applicant must be in good standing with BOMA local, PSW Region and BOMA International.
- Applicant must be in agreement with the conditions of acceptance stated below.
There have been no comments made on this article. Why not be the first and add your own comment using the form below.
Leave a comment
Commenting is restricted to members only. Please login now to submit a comment.