Last Chance: Apply Today 2023 Leadership Academy
- By: admin
- On: 12/19/2022 15:55:29
- In: Emerging (Young) Professionals
- Comments: 0
New to BOMA Oakland/East Bay (OEB) or just interested in getting more involved? Not sure where to start? Have you ever wondered how to get involved in a workgroup or become more engaged in events? Why not join BOMA OEB's Leadership Academy and find out!
- The Leadership Academy is ideal for BOMA OEB members not previously involved in Leadership roles or event coordination with BOMA OEB, that are interested in learning more about the BOMA organization on all levels while increasing their involvement and exposure within the organization
- Members would commit to participating in the Leadership Academy meetings for approximately 90 minutes each. Meetings are usually held in either Oakland or Walnut Creek.
- The collaborative and interactive lunch meetings would be facilitated by members of the OEB Board of Directors and cover different leadership development topics at each gathering
- Participation is subject to review by the Strategic Planning Workgroup and space availability
- February 24: Kickoff & Networking
- March 24: Social Styles
- May 18: Summer Mixer
- August 18: How to be a leader
- October 18: Plan an Event
- November 9: Graduation & Recognition at Annual Luncheon Meeting
The Leadership Academy is offered at no cost to current members new to participating in BOMA Oakland/East Bay. Apply today, registration is limited to 25 participants.
There have been no comments made on this article. Why not be the first and add your own comment using the form below.
Leave a comment
Commenting is restricted to members only. Please login now to submit a comment.