BOMA Chicago: Virtual Associate Member Bootcamp
BOMA/Chicago is hosting a new education program for Associate/Affiliate Members on November 15. This two-hour, virtual class will discuss the building manager's perspective on budgets and financial decisions. Attendees will learn how to better communicate with building managers and how to customize their solutions based upon their building customers' needs. This is the first in a potential series of "boot camp" courses for affiliate sales and operations teams to learn more about the day-to-day of building management. This class is open to BOMA OEB members as well.This two-hour virtual class will discuss the building manager's accounting, finance and budgeting considerations and how that affects your business. Register today and invite your coworkers! A discounted rate will be given to members of any BOMA local and member companies that register five or more.
Two experienced building professionals in Chicago will teach the class and they will help you better serve your customers by discussing the:
• Effect of a building's occupancy on purchasing decisions.
• Lingo of property operations and types of expenses.
• Importance of a valued partnership with your customer.
• Property management professionals who make the spending decisions.
• Impact you directly have on the customers' accounts payable process.
• AND MORE!
This class will:
• Increase your real estate IQ and your knowledge about your customers.
• Teach you how to customize solutions for the CRE industry.
• Create value for your customers and your company.
Accounting & Finance Associate Member Boot Camp November 15 from 11AM to 1PM CST on Zoom
Use Code OTHERBOMA to Receive Discounted Member Price Member Price:
$100 Per Person (Discounted rate for members of BOMA Locals)
Enroll Five or More: $80 Per Person (Discounted rate for members of BOMA Locals)
Non-Members: $150 Per Person (BOMA Membership is not required to register)
Contact Jaclynne Madden with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org