New to BOMA? Grow Industry & Leadership Skills
- By: admin
- On: 11/16/2021 13:17:06
- In: Emerging (Young) Professionals
- Comments: 0
New to BOMA Oakland/East Bay (OEB) or just interested in getting more involved? Not sure where to start? Ever wonder how to get involved in a committee or how to become more engaged in events? Why not join BOMA OEB's Leadership Academy and find out!
- The Leadership Academy is ideal for BOMA OEB members not previously involved in Leadership roles or event coordination with BOMA OEB, that are interested in learning more about the BOMA organization on all levels while increasing their involvement and exposure with the organization
- Members would commit to participate in quarterly Academy meetings for approximately 90 minutes held in Oakland at the BOMA OEB Offices in downtown Oakland
- The collaborative and interactive lunch meetings would be facilitated by members of the OEB Board of Directors covering different leadership development topics at each gathering
- Participation is subject to BOD review and space availability
Tentative dates are as follows:
February 16, 2022: Kickoff & Networking
April 21, 2022: Social Styles
August 19, 2022: How to be a leader
September 28, 2022: Plan an Event
December: Graduation Mixer
This event is free to current members who are new to participating in BOMA Oakland/East Bay. Registration is on a first come first serve basis, open to the first 25 registrants.
There have been no comments made on this article. Why not be the first and add your own comment using the form below.
Leave a comment
Commenting is restricted to members only. Please login now to submit a comment.