Are You BOMA?
Join BOMA today and take advantage of the many opportunities, benefits, and local association activities available to members.
How does BOMA increase your company's ROI?
ARE YOU BOMA?
The Building Owners and Managers Association can offer you a wealth of opportunities. Our local membership of commercial real estate professionals work together to ensure that our programs, events and materials will meet your needs. We offer:
- Education and Professional Development: Three designation programs, RPA, FMA and SMA are offered for property managers, facilities managers and systems engineers and technicians. BOMA also offers seminars and workshops on a variety of topics.
- Advocacy: BOMA is a leading advocate for the building industries’ interests in legislative and regulatory affairs at the state and national levels.
- Information Exchange: Statistical research, practical management guides, and up to date government affairs reports are just some of the materials available to BOMA members. BOMA events like the Trade Show also provide our members with the latest in products and services.
- Networking: BOMA offers its members a variety of settings to meet and work with colleagues in the industry. In addition, a confidential job bank affords members the opportunity to fill or find qualified positions.
THE BOMA 10
The top ten benefits of BOMA membership that will make your job easier and more efficient
- Business Networking and Business Development opportunities with your peers and industry leaders at the many educational, business and social events.
- Easy Access to Industry Knowledge, the diversity of BOMA representatives provides you with access to quality information quickly.
- BOMA is your Industry Advocate, protecting commercial real estate interests at the Local, State, & National levels.
- Continuing Education, allows you to develop your career throughout the year with our education programs.
- Opportunity to Enhance Your Skills and development through participation in one of our committees.
- Stay current with BOMA’s ability to provide you with Comprehensive Industry Information.
- Relevant Monthly Luncheons, focusing on current topics that affect the industry.
- Full use of our Career Center and Job Bank will provide you with the tools to further your career with valuable development.
- Directory of Members is provided, increasing your network of resources and improving your efficiency immediately.
- BOMA Oakland / East Bay offers a wide variety of Special Events.
Learn more by contacting BOMA Oakland/East Bay. Don’t Hesitate! Contact us TODAY!
510-893-8780 or email email@example.com.