Welcome Message Area
The mission of BOMA/Oakland-East Bay is to actively and responsibly represent and promote the interests of the Commercial Real Estate industry through effective leadership and advocacy, through the collection, analysis and dissemination of information and through professional development.
AdvocacyEstablishing relationships with city & state leaders & other governing agencies to establish BOMAs presence in the local markets & state.
EducationKnowledge is power. We are committed to educating commercial real estate professionals on issues that impact the industry.
NetworkingWe provide opportunities to exchange information with peers & colleagues one-on-one through monthly meetings, education & yearly networking events.
Community ServiceWe support charitable agencies serving disadvantaged youth & families by utilizing the skills & resources of our members.
- November Luncheon
- Thursday, November 13, 2014
11:30 AM - 1:15 PM
- 2015 Bay Area TOBY Awards Call for Participation
- Friday, November 14, 2014
1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- IN(dustrial) the Know: Focus on the INDUSTRIAL MARKET..Global and local Drivers and the Property Manager's key role..
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
View All Events